Saturday, November 22, 2014

Top 5 Christian Books for Kids



If any of you are like me, then I am guessing that this past week your thoughts have been on Christmas shopping. 
My favorite gifts to give at Christmas are books, especially books that are inspiring, God-centered, and enjoyable. I am always on the hunt for the latest and greatest books by my favorite Christian authors.  

Books last a lifetime, can be handed down from generation to generation, and provide nourishment for our hearts, minds and souls. Although I do read books on electronic devices, I am also a big advocate for having the real deal in your hands on Christmas day… especially for little hands. 






Top 5 Christian Books for Kids




  1.  It Will be Okay: Trusting God through Fear and Change by Lysa TerKeurst
  2. God Made Light by Matthew Paul Turner 

  3. Noahs Ark by Lucy Cousins
  4. Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids by Sarah Young
  5. Jesus Story Book Bible by Sally Loyd Jones


"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 4: 16-17).











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...